[Shotimes] Re: OT- Anyone know about the 4.6 in the Mercury Marauder?

John Weidenbenner johnjweid@earthlink.net
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:34:05 -0600

It's a personal choice, of course. What does it have above the regular crown
vic/merc features vs. price? To bench mark the price, onsider the value of a
03 Cobra SVT @ $35k, and that the 02 Marauder will be undesireable if it's
replacement is supercharged. Wait a year and buy it for $20k or less.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Randy Crist
  To: TECHSHO
  Cc: SHOTIMES
  Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 11:25 PM
  Subject: OT- Anyone know about the 4.6 in the Mercury Marauder?

  I got to drive a new Marauder today and i thought it was a nice car but
somewhat underpowered by about 100hp. They say the engine in it is the same
one that is in the new '03 Mach1 (305hp), what i want to know is will the 4.6
performance parts from the Mustang fit this 4.6? I can get one for $31k out
the door. Is that a good deal? The salesman said next years Marauder will be
supercharged...
  Randy
  93 ATX
This email was sent to: johnjweid@earthlink.net