[Shotimes] Beating an Early Vette with a SHO!!!

Sean Pinegar shouup@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:13:33 +0000

I have raced a turbo probe GT and i smoked him, also have beaten the v6. And
i have been neck and neck with an IROC-Z with a 350, you should be able to
smoke that 305. I had a 90 MTX untill about a week ago.

-Sean-