[Shotimes] 89 SHO for sale, cheap

Chip blackjag91@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:04:29 -0800 (PST)

That seems a little Nazi-like to me...I could understand (somewhat) if you had them in the front yard of a house in a subdivision (actually, even then it's YOUR land, isn't it?), but a farm?!?  What right do they have to tell you what sits around on your farm?  Every farm I've ever seen has some assortment of vehicles around, and I can't imagine who'd care...

 John Phillis <jphillis68@hotmail.com> wrote:
actually, no I don't want to sell any of them, they are my children, but
they just put a new ordinance in effect that says I get fined $500 a day per
vehicle for every day that I have each vehicle on my farm. so $500 times 22
= I go broke fast...

but basically I will get rid of most of them, for what they are worth, or
less, and then, everything else is going into a building a I am building...
unfortunately the bast*rds want a building permit for me to do that too...
they will get their money anyway they can... the sonsab*tches...