[Shotimes] MTX wires in place of ATX

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:15:24 EST

Hi Kris,

If I recall it correctly off the top of my head, I think that the ATX wires
are longer by a couple of inches, due to how the ATX coil pack is mounted on
an angle.

I do not know if the MTX wires will work on an ATX application, but if I come
across some free time soon enough (and if nobody on the list already knows
the answer), I might be willing to install an old set of MTX wires on one of
my 3.2L motor assemblies sitting around in the garage to find out for all of
us. (it will probably be only a 15 minutes job)

:-)

Norm

'89 red/gray SHO
'93 black/black MTX SHO