[Shotimes] OT New car for me? (long)

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:30:15 -0500

Oh, that's just rude.  Tell me that one of my all-time favorite cars is
the same thing your 15-year old DAUGHTER likes?

Thanks Paul.  Thanks a lot ;^)

I was enamored with the Canary Yellow of '94 and '95.  Wanted one then
but was happily driving around my '90 SHO.  Once I saw this yellow on
the GT's and Cobras I was addicted.  I can't explain it...I just want
one.

Later,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 10:29 AM
To: stevetatro@att.net; SHOtimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT New car for me? (long)

Sounds like a good deal to me. My daughter (15 years old) would probably
kill for it. She has always wanted a yellow Mustang. She wants a
convertible though.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 167K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back,
Holley 190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar,
Performance-Plus Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings,
Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF. '00 Ford Explorer
XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date 11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6