[Shotimes] Broken SHO - I'm Confused ?

BulDawg78@aol.com BulDawg78@aol.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:42:49 -0500

If anyone has read my threads about my SHO acting up after 30 seconds of use and not starting -- and I was told by my mechanic that he think's it's the X2J computer -- I got a replacement.. but the guy at the "SHO Specific" yard thinks it'd be something with the ignition coil for the distributerless ignitition... any thoughts?

    This is what happened by the way -- turn the car on COLD, ran it for 30 seconds to the gas station.. shut it off.. put gas in it... and it wouldn't starta gain.. it wwould crank.. no spark --

       -Adam

'94 MTX