[Shotimes] For Sale ; 1994 SHO , 93k miles , White , 5spd !

Timothy Tyner shospeed@bigplanet.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:10:30 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

I am going to be needing a GEN II now. :D

Toolman

-------Original Message-------

From: Ron Porter
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 1:10:15 PM
To: SNG302@aol.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] For Sale ; 1994 SHO , 93k miles , White , 5spd !

Where are you located!!

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of SNG302@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 12:34 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] For Sale ; 1994 SHO , 93k miles , White , 5spd !

FOR SALE :
1994 Ford Taurus SHO , 93k miles , White w/ gray leather int.
3.0 ltr Yamaha engine , 5spd manual trans.Stock !
4 door sedan - LOADED ! all powers , A/C , moonroof , CD , alarm , Window
Tint.
What doesn't work ; Windshield washers intermitent , Max Air button cracked
,
Cruise Conrtol (have replacement module , not installed), Power antenna
slugish .
Recent New Clutch , Belts , Water Pump , Radiator & Hoses.Transmission
repalced 8/02.
Runs great. Very good condition.Have a Carfax report and records/receipts.
My daily driver. Come get the keys and go for a test drive.
$4750 neg.
Email me for more info or pictures.
sng302@aol.com