[Shotimes] For Sale ; 1994 SHO , 93k miles , White , 5spd !

Leigh Smith leighsm@concentric.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:23:29 -0500

I've seen Scott's car. It is very clean!!! And straight. Full leather,
sunroof. 5 spd. Almost flawless cosmetically.  Dark window tint. Blew
trans but since replaced. I am no longer in a position to be interested
in the car. He lives in Mt Laurel NJ. Minutes from I-295.

Leigh