[Shotimes] Anyone need any parts off a '93 ATX SHO?

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:12:01 EST

Hi all,

The subject line says it all - I've got a red on grey full leather 1993
automatic SHO (with 117,xxx on the odometer) that I am parting out. It will
be towed away sooner or later, very likely sooner rather than later,
considering how I live at a house overflowing with cars all in a deed
restricted subdivision .

A few of the parts still left are the rebuilt automatic transaxle ($1600
worth of work done less than 20k miles ago), red spoiler, full grey leather
seats in good shape, etc. I am giving this list another shot at the parts
before I resort to doing the sales on Ebay.

Part requests and/or offers can be made to HomeboyNorm@Aol.com, a reponse
will be sent out quickly.

Thanks, Norm (a verified Paypal user)

'89 red/grey SHO