[Shotimes] 1991 MOCHA SHO FOR SALE UPDATE IN CONNECTICUT

Seth H taurussho91@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:05:45 -0500

I just wanted to put the word out that I am selling my 1991 SHO.  My jetta
should be in thursday, so when everything is all said and done I should be
selling it early next week.  If anyone is interested in buying it email me
back at taurussho91@earthlink.net.  PLEASE PUT "91SHOSETH" in the subject
line.  I will reply with more information and pictures.  It is a 1991 SHO
Mocha/Mocha, Loaded with all the options, Plus spoiler, 24V badging, plastic
hood, rod shifter, good eatc buttons, 94 Italian Slicers, overall
good/excele condition.  I've had it since Dec 99.  I am the second owner of
the vehicle.  I'm asking $2200 for it.  The vehicle is stock and has been
maintained.  If you have any questions feel free to email me.  If anyone is
interested in these items email me.  I live in Northeast CT.

Seth