[Shotimes] MTX wires in place of ATX

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:51:43 EST

Thanks much for the response and the information.  I do appreciate it.

I think I will go ahead and get the MTX wires. This is a good thing since we
are going to be doing a fair amount of work on my '93 ATX.  Any money I can
save will help. I am glad that I have been buying the parts here and there
for the last several months. It's not such a huge expense at once.

Unfortunately, I will have to drive the '91+ I just bought in October.  I was
trying to not drive this car in the snow.  Well, at least I haven't had to
yet.  Who knows, I have heard it's still the El Nina' thing going on this
year and we might not get so much snow.  But then again, it's Wisconsin.  It
changes one minute to the next.

Have  a good one !

Kris
'91+ White