[Shotimes] climate control stuck on high

David Niemiec chooey_chomp@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:19:03 -0600

Oh, in the part after the radiator, I am trying to say that the radiator fan
also comes on right away... but it heats up fairly quick and has not
overheated since I bought the car in March. Came close, though.

What the hell is the CLEO?