[Shotimes] Ford block heater

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:47:42 -0800

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:17:28 -0600, Dave Kegel wrote:

>Please note that this advise comes from a guy in CALIFORNIA!  I'm surprised
>George has even heard of a block heater.  LOL!

HEY!!!    (Finally saw this post, a week after the fact!)

How about a little RESPECT!!!

It goes below freezing at least once each winter here.  I'll have you know I have to
wear a long sleeved shirt when I go out in the mornings from late November all the
way to March.  We're even going to get 5 days of rain starting tomorrow night!!

So THERE!!!!

;-)

(On the T-Bird Turbo I ordered in 1987, the only options it DIDN'T have were the
block heater and the de-icer windshield.  That car didn't arrive at the dealer until
many weeks past its scheduled arrival....it had a radio wiring problem and was held
up at pre delivery.  The white one I got instead was a dealer stock car that just
happened to show up on the showroom floor one day, and I happened to be there,
checking on my black one.)

George