[Shotimes] Ford block heater

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:13:46 -0600

Hold on for a moment while the violins get tuned up...

You're breakin' my heart.  Below freezing, once?  You gotta be kiddin' me.  (As a matter of fact I know you are.)  Cripes, where I
live, they start remarking when we have too many consecutive days below zero.  To you whiners I say four words:  "cold and flu
season."   :-)

Joseph

p.s...

Lordy, what we got here is a California Surfer Boy crashin' in on a thread about block heaters.  Oughtta be a law...

You surfer boys out in San Francisco are going to get your golden-brown buns handed to you (and that's not from the bakery) when the
Green Bay Packers take down your 49ers next Sunday.  Know why they're called the 49ers?  It's the yardline they'll die crossing.