[Shotimes] C&D Article - Focus w/ Quaife!

Kerby Haltom kerbyh@netzero.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:04:00 -0600

Because the American Public, in general, are idiots.  We(notice I'm
including myself there) as a whole equate small cars with cheap 'economy
cars'.  We would never pay the 25-30 grand a car like that would cost
here.  At least in sufficient numbers to make it worthwhile for Ford.

Kerby