[Shotimes] Still having problems, PLEASE Help!

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@cajunnet.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 13:23:13 -0600

Adam:
 Get away from that mechanic! The failure rate of the PCM is very small.
When people state that it's the computer they really mean "I don't have
clue!". You need to find out if it's an ignition or fuel problem. Can you
hear the fuel pump running? Is there fuel pressure at the test valve on the
engine? Does the engine have spark? Have you ran the codes? It sounds
electrical and could be a simple as a loose connection or wire. Why is it
not the DIS,crank sensor or cam sensor? Have these been replaced?
Let the list know what you find.
.
.
.