[Shotimes] Plastic Hood Poll

John Hamilton hamssho@nexicom.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:30:50 -0500

'91 Mocha/Mocha
Build Date: 05/91
Factory Installed: Plastic Hood, Rod Shifter, Blacked Out Pillars.

John Hamilton (Hammy)
Ida, ON, CAN.

97 ES 115k km      91 Mocha/Mocha 165k km
Turbos                   Stock
Yoko db's

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Scott G Littlefield
Sent: December 15, 2002 8:12 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Plastic Hood Poll

I personally am not convinced the plastic hood is a part of the Plus
package.  I have had this discussion with Don and haven't been able to
convince him even though none of the Plus literature I have read
mentions the hood.  My Non-Plus car has the plastic hood and a build
date of 2/91.  I would like to find out if mine was an oddity or an
early installation.  If you have a 91 SHO, please respond with build
date or prodution number and w/ or w/o plastic hood.  I would like to
find out if the hood was a running change like the rod shifter. Thanks,
Scott.