[Shotimes] Indiglo gauges

Glenn and Diane ggrimstad@comcast.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:30:12 -0500

 Getting custom parts for the SHO's is hard to say the least. I have seen a few companies producing a indiglo style gauge face and they look great. A company called NR AUTO makes these style gauges. Being the 90-95 sho's have the same gauge faces I think that we should all write them to show that they would be smart to make them for our cars. I think if there is enough interest that they will produce a set for the sho's. The website is http://www.nrauto.com . Check out the el-glo gauges that are made for other cars, then write them to let them know that there are numbers behind the sho.