[Shotimes] Indiglo gauges

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:32:21 -0500

Yeah, but I enlisted the help of speedhut at www.speedhut.com to do this
last year and they currently produce a large variety of indiglo options
for our SHO's now.

"patting myself on the back" :)

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Glenn and Diane
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 9:30 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Indiglo gauges

 Getting custom parts for the SHO's is hard to say the least. I have
seen a few companies producing a indiglo style gauge face and they look
great. A company called NR AUTO makes these style gauges. Being the
90-95 sho's have the same gauge faces I think that we should all write
them to show that they would be smart to make them for our cars. I think
if there is enough interest that they will produce a set for the sho's.
The website is http://www.nrauto.com . Check out the el-glo gauges that
are made for other cars, then write them to let them know that there are
numbers behind the sho.