[Shotimes] Indiglo gauges

IdriveaSHO@aol.com IdriveaSHO@aol.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:44:25 EST

I really doubt there is any company that is going to want to make such an
iffy product for a car with as few folowers as ours. No offense, but Ford
doesn't even like making parts for it anymore. As more of them break they get
sent to the scrap yards instead of being repaired. They'd be more likely to
make another item for a mustang or a civic, I just can't see people making
things for the SHO(yes I know SHOShop and Cinci SHO do make some products).
Just my opinion of course, and yes I do love my SHO. -Steve Bowen
<< I think that we should all write them to show that they would be smart to
make them for our cars. >>