[Shotimes] REPOST: 1991 SHO FOR SALE IN CT (ADDED PLUS OPTIONS) SELLING SOON

Seth H taurussho91@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:33:04 -0500

I am reposting the information on my SHO at the request of others.  Here it
is, i have pictures, just reply back to me.  It should be for sale this
week.  I should be picking up my Jetta early this week.  I will miss my SHO,
I wouldnt sell it but I need the money.  I would like it to goto a SHOTIMER
who values the SHO so I'm giving you guys heads up before it goes on my
lawn.  I live in CT and am asking $2500.  It should be on my front lawn
sometime this week or next on RTE 44.  This includes extra parts also.  Many
electronics and mechanical stuff that i have saved if I would need them, but
since this is the last GEN I or GEN II taurus I have im gonna add these
parts with the car.

1991 Ford Taurus SHO
VIN: 1FACP54YXMA238045