[Shotimes] RE: Almost lost it, aka death by phone

D Potter jpotter8@bellsouth.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:23:01 -0500

Well, if you think it's all the same, then rest assured that at least we can
hit people in their wallet for their stupidity. Seems to me, though, that
being innattentive while driving is against the law most places. I don't
think I've stated that cell phones are the source of the problem, ever, not
once, during any of the cell phone issues we've discussed over the past few
years.

DP

Now, what exactly happens in Boston that would curl my hair? They have
aliens from Planet 9 driving there? They transport Uranium, dumped loosely
in unsafe dump trucks? Every other car is someone's great granparent in a
Buick? No one's driving curls anything on me except my ire.

DP