[Shotimes] Where can I get good pics of the interior of a SHO?

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:27:49 -0800

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:51:45 EST, Dynon007@aol.com wrote:

> I need a
>91+ White/Black interior. There weren't any there and the quality of them
>wasn't that great either.

The Plus from Hell is white with a black interior.  With all its mechanical ills,
the interior is perfect.  The seats aren't perforated leather...the center portions
that should be perforated have some other texture and pattern than little holes, but
they look and feel new.  It looks, in general, like it has been stored for the last
10 years in the back of a sealed conex container.

What pictures would you like?  I can take digital ones and send them to you
privately.

George