[Shotimes] Plastic Hood Poll

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:35:52 -0800

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:26:47 -0600, van Oss wrote:

>Hey, George, it sounds like you're going to be buying
>some beers!

Wait a minute....the season isn't over yet.  Let me (and the other Niner fans)
suffer a couple of more times before you twist the knife.

>That must be why Alan doesn't come to conventions any more.  The beer money was getting to be too much.

It isn't that.....they just don't rent SHOs at Avis or Hertz anymore, and those
Intrepids were just too slow.

p.s.  Hey, George, I had an eye exam on Friday (really).  My optometrist says my
vision is 20/14!  Go figure!

Was that a Wisconsin optometrist?

(Oops!!)

;-)