[Shotimes] Are the Nitto NT 555 Extreme Performance tires any good?

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:37:44 EST

Hi all,

I am tire-shopping for my '99 Cobra with the stock polished 17x8 rims, and I
only have a certain amount of money to spend...

I can get the Nitto 555's in 245/45/17 size from DiscountTireDirect.com for
about $475 shipped to my doorsteps which falls within my spending range..

Any pros and cons with having the Nitto's 555 series tires?

Would there be any other brand of tires I should check into for my range of
about $400 to $550?

Any help and/or feedbacks will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks, Norm

'89 red/grey SHO
'93 black/black MTX SHO
'93 red/grey ATX SHO (parting out)