[Shotimes] Hey Mark N - A question about your Florida trip...

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:46:22 EST

Hi Mark,

I remember you saying a while back that you were going to be in Hudson, FL
sometime over mid-December for work.. I remembered that just now after
forgetting about it for a while, so I wonder if you've already been to
Hudson, or not yet?

If not yet, then I would like to know when you are coming in, and for how
long will you be in that area?

Your time in reading this is very much appreciated, as well as for doing the
reply if you can..

Thank you very much..

Norm

'89 red/grey SHO (Bought it from Mr. Don Donelson on a SUPER deal, you're the
man, thanks again!)
'93 black/black MTX SHO (awaiting a 3.2L transplant)
'93 red/grey ATX SHO (parting out)
'99 black/characol Mustang SVT Cobra (Fully stock, 13.68 @ 104.7 mph on
crappy soon-to-be bald tires)