[Shotimes] Brake Parts - '95 MTX

Chris "Zap" zap@columbus.rr.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:30:52 -0500

I was curious if anyone can tell me about the brake calipers on my '95.
First of all, is the front caliper similar or fairly different from the
rear?  Also, do the SLO and the SHO parts differ as well?  It appears that
my rear calipers and the front calipers look fairly different, as the front
ones look quite a bit beefier, and they also appear to be more resistant to
rust as the rear ones are newer, yet already look a lot rustier.  I just had
a rear caliper lock up on me again, so I want to make sure the shop put the
right ones on there when I go to take it in to be fixed.  I could go take
some pictures if that is of any help.

Thanks,
Chris
'95 Emerald Green MTX