[Shotimes] Brake Parts - '95 MTX

Chris Locker blindguy@gbronline.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:02:24 -0600

I'm not exactly sure about '94 and '95 SLO's, but I believe the front
calipers on earlier SLO's used a plastic piston that is a smaller diameter
than the SHO's metal piston calipers.  The brake pads for a '93 and earlier
SLO would be a loose fit in the SHO caliper.

The '96 and newer SLO's do use the same caliper and rotor as the '94 - '95
SHO's, so maybe the '94 -'95 SLO's use the same one as well?

Chris Locker
Red '98