[Shotimes] Brake Parts - '95 MTX

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:49:19 -0800

Year for year, the caliper is the same on both SLO's and SHO's. The piston
inside the caliper is interchangeable between the two and you can upgrade a
SLO caliper to the steel piston if desired. While all SHO's came with the
steel piston, not all SLO's came with the phenolic one (the calipers I
bought off a '98 Sable had the steel pistons).

    Alan