[Shotimes] Sold my SHO

Plehn, Michael E. michael.plehn@pw.utc.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:59:58 -0500

I just wanted to let the list know I finally sold my 93 mtx the same week
that I hit 100,000 miles.  I was the original owner and learned a lot from
that car - many expensive lessons, and some cheaper ones thanks to the list.
I definitely would have sold it a long time ago if not for shotimes and the
list.

The new owner has already put a sho-shop y pipe and borla exhaust and is
thrilled with it.  I'm glad to see it go to someone who has the time to take
care of it.

I picked up a WRX wagon.  It's just as practical and fun as the sho, and I
paid almost the exact same amount that I did for my SHO 10 years ago.  I
know its ugly, but my dog likes it better - no more sliding across the
leather and banging into the outside door around turns.

By the way - I have a set of police subframe bushings up on e-bay that I
never got around to installing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874921225