[Shotimes] David's car

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:30:54 -0500

Hehhe

Yeah, it was Peter's shop on 27. No comment about the quality of the
rebuild, but I'd assume that they could at least get a SLO ATX rebuild
ok since they are prob the most common cars found in a trans shop <g>.

No problem on the spindles. It was fun although I am damn sore now. This
is probably spindle removal number 15 or so it seems. I can do them in
my sleep now. *yawn*

I have a pair of 96 rotors that you can have if you feel like getting
caliper brackets. That JY might have had a Continental with the proper
brackets anyway..I never looked..

I can't wait to get your car back on the road. Two half SHO's must equal
at least one whole SHO..maybe

Ian
93 mtx with enough of its own problems..but I still like her/him/it

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bill Murray
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 12:27 AM
To: SHOTimes
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] David's car

The rebuild might be questionable though.  The aamco that I brought my
car too is within spitting distance of this yard, and I think thats
where this trans was done at.  I wouldn't let these guys tie my shoes
after the 3 months they had my car and still didn't get it 100%.  Ian
did you look at the receipt in the car to see if they were the ones that
did the rebuild?  This car no longer has its front spindles or door
handles thanks to Ian.  I want PBR and 17's!!  Thanks Ian for pulling
the spindles in about 20 minutes per side.  It took me and Jeff longer
to remove the handles, and the rivets were already drilled out!

Bill Murray
Do I want to do 96 brakes until I get the funds for new wheels??