[Shotimes] suspension parts

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:35:40 -0800

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:59:13 -0600, James White wrote:

> But it does need suspension work.
>Should I go top dollar with TRW parts, or just be cheap?

Hi Jim....

I'd go with the PC LCAs.  Make sure they are greasable, and make sure you grease
them before lowering the car onto the ground.  Remember me at Frederick, under the
Lowrider most of the afternoon on Monday.  I used NAPA LCAs, and they were about 10
bucks more apiece, but they will last forever.

For tie rod ends, I'd use Moog or Napa, and again, make sure they are greasable.
They are about 20-25 bucks each.

I wouldn't be cheap, even if its close to the end, because you can always use the
parts somewhere else, or it might become someone's rebuilder.  And cheap isn't
usually that much cheaper than quality.

See ya!!

George