[Shotimes] Removing wheel-less car body from driveway

Russ M. rm1012@yahoo.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 13:22:43 -0800 (PST)

  Any tilt/rollback flatbed will be able to slide the end of the bed
under and winch the car right up,  wheels or not...not a problem.    Be
sure to tell them beforehand though,  as someone with a shiny new
aluminum bed may not be thrilled with the idea.

  Russ