[Shotimes] $300 93 ATX ?

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@cajunnet.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:19:34 -0600

The cars are nearly identical. You have the better front brakes and the
R-134a in the A/C system and a better PCM and a somewhat improved ATX. The
transmission is nearly toast but I don't really know what "getting up
through the gears" means. Find out what it's really doing. Are you going to
part it out or does your car need some things? Go drive it and post what it
does, maybe with more info we can figure it out.
.
.
.