[Shotimes] Re: Shotimes digest, Vol 1 #1452 - 13 msgs

ribble@mindspring.com ribble@mindspring.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:11:59 -0500

"Vehicle" is actually done by a BS&T sound-alike band called The Ides Of
March.  Useless trivia:  Jim Peterik from that band was later in Survivor
("Eye Of The Tiger").  As for my driving tunes:
"Fire On High"--ELO (I got my first speeding ticket while listening to that).
Just about anything by Squeeze, Dave Edmunds (Crawling From The Wreckage), The
English Beat, to name a few.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX