[Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

Ron DeReus dereus@fbx.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 20:11:58 -0600

Wow - Dave Edmunds, CCR, Boston, Motley Crue "Kick Start My Heart", etc... -
you're all getting the good ones now!  How about

Molley Hatchet "Flirtin' with Disaster"
Tesla "Modern Day Cowboy"
Sweet "Bar Room Blitz"
Queen "Fat Bottomed Girls"
Journey "Separate Ways"
Rush (not Limbaugh) "Spirit of Radio", "Red Barchetta", "Roll the Bones"
Asleep at the Wheel "Hot Rod Lincoln"
For sound tracks, I'll lean towards the heavy side with "Last Action Hero"

There's one I've never found the artist for that's a 2 parter (like Queen's
"We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions"), the second one is "Shift Into
Glide".  Any ideas?

Is Steve Earle any good?  Seems like I caught him on Austin City Limits
once, but never followed up.

BTW, been hearing a really cool Christmas medley, I think the radio said it
was the "Trans-Siberian Orchestra", or something like that.  Kind of a
Mannheim Steamroller sound.

Peace to all, and to all a good night.  Merry Christmas!

Ron DeReus
95MTX