[Shotimes] 93 ATX codes

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:41:56 -0600

Your KOEO codes are invalid. Probably was 111, followed by 111.

The 632 means that you didn't hit the O/D switch during the test. That needs
to be hit when you hit the brakes and turn the wheel.

543, ignore this for now.

163 means ne of your O2 sensors is bad. I don't knwo which one. Was the car
propely warmed up?

332 could be a couple of things. The DPFE (small silver thing on the back on
the intake, on the drivers side, with 2 hoses and a wiring harness going
into it) could be bad or the EGR passages could be clogged. How many miles?

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 167K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6