[Shotimes] Two Simple Questions?

Jonathon Beisler JBEIS001@stvincentshealth.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:18:40 -0500

First one: Ever since I did the valve gasket repair, my tachometer has been reading way off. I don't know if it's related to anything that I did, but I don't know where to start.  I have checked the Helms front to back but I can't find anything about where the tach connects to the engine to give the readings.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It's really starting to tick me off.
Second one: My power antenna will go up with no problems, but it will continue to click for a few seconds afterwards.  however, it will hardly ever go down by itself.  I have to walk around the car and give it a slight push downwards to get it started and then it will go down just fine.  Is this a problem with the motor or the mast or both.  If it's the mast, where do I get a new one?
Thanks to anyone that might be able to help me on these matters.
Jon B.
Still nickel and diming me, 94 ATX....