[Shotimes] Camry in Winston Cup 2007

Kerby Haltom kerbyh@netzero.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:51:19 -0600

And they wonder why real racing fans are turning away from NASCAR?  There
is not a single vehicle that is raced that is even remotely similar to the
names on them.  I don't think Toyota ever sold a carbureted V-8 in this
country.  I'm actually not sure if they ever made one.  By the time they
got around to V-8s, fuel injection was the norm.

At least with the WWE, you know its supposed to be fake...

Kerby