[Shotimes] Camry in Winston Cup 2007

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:09:29 -0600

Look, the only reason we're reacting this way is because the "S" in NASCAR is supposed to stand for "stock."   We can accept a
carbureted V8 in a Camry so long as we let go of the word "stock."

So hey, let's open up nominations for a new "S" word to replace "stock" in the NASCAR acronym.

silly?  'spensive?

Send in your suggestions now!

Joseph