[Shotimes] Camry in Winston Cup 2007

Mark Kelley mrkelley64@earthlink.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:32:21 -0600

I found this on the http://www.theoldone.com/archive/import_n_nascar.htm:

"One Asian manufacturer has had an on-going 5.6 ltr push rod program for
almost 6 years now. We were first exposed to it during a test drive session.
The car performed well, but when they opened the hood, finding a push rod
V-8 was a shocker.
T.O.O. wondered why anyone would take a step backwards on our trip home, and
then it became clear.
We have built some componments for their program including manifolds that
accomodate Holley 4bbls , and the engine performance is on par with anything
we've seen.
You will not see this in a Lexus running in NASCAR, but it will be coming to
a track near you soon."

Take this for what it's worth.

Mark