[Shotimes] Re: 80mm MAF with SHO Shop CAI

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:32:26 -0800

I've found an X-acto saw to work well for cutting rubber hose, particularly
if the hose can be slipped over a close-fitting tube/cylindrical shape for
support.  Use a metal hose clamp around the hose as a guide fence.

I'm not real familiar with the SS snorkel setup, but if you (or anyone) find
you need a 3-1/4 x 3-1/2 x ~2" long adapter for the OEM TB to NAF hose, I
have two left from the four I had made up in aluminum last spring. They work
real well for the stated purpose.  $25 plus shipping

    Alan