[Shotimes] SHO Hood repair?

Chris "Zap" zap@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:06:12 -0500

Well, I have managed to get myself into an interesting situation to be
asking this.....

Does anyone have any information regarding the repair of small cracks in the
fiberglass hood?  Is it possible to fill them with a resin of some sort to
prevent them from spreading or deterioration of the metal inside the hood?
Or is it cheaper to replace the hood?

My girlfriend is going to come home from a trip with her friends to find a
nice suprise in the driveway :)  I'm to become the caretaker for a '94
Moonlight Blue MTX (82k) which has a few issues here and there that need to
be fixed.  If anyone does have smaller engine/interior parts I am looking
for a couple different ones as well. ('95 Climate Control head, the box with
the flip-lid that goes under the radio [no cd player], 3.0 reserve coolant
tank)

Thanks,
Chris
'95 Emerald Green MTX (142k)