[Shotimes] Camry in Winston Cup 2007

Ron DeReus dereus@fbx.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:07:03 -0600

What are they turning to?

And though I get caught up in all forms of oval track racing, and can't
stand to watch the road race stuff (participating is another thing!), for
the most part, GIVE ME DIRT, OR GIVE ME DEATH!  I don't think sprints or
late models are "spec" cars - yet.  Give them time.

Ron DeReus
95MTX

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Kerby Haltom
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 4:51 PM
To: van Oss; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Camry in Winston Cup 2007

And they wonder why real racing fans are turning away from NASCAR?  There
is not a single vehicle that is raced that is even remotely similar to the
names on them.  I don't think Toyota ever sold a carbureted V-8 in this
country.  I'm actually not sure if they ever made one.  By the time they
got around to V-8s, fuel injection was the norm.

At least with the WWE, you know its supposed to be fake...

Kerby