[Shotimes] Camry in Winston Cup 2007

Ron Childs rchildssho@hotmail.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 08:48:54 -0800

I think that the Mustangs and Camaros are not as irreplaceable as the cars
in vintage racing. Bend a little sheet metal on one of those is no big deal.
Bend up your Maserati Birdcage and you will be crying.

BTW, do you guys remember the Gray Ghost in Trans-Am? When the heavyweights
(Bud Moore, Penske) were running new '69 Mustangs & Camaros, Bob Tullius was
competitive with a '64 GTO.

-Ron Childs   '91

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf