[Shotimes] Re: Shotimes digest, Vol 1 #1471 - 18 msgs

SHOgofaster@aol.com SHOgofaster@aol.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:34:31 EST

getting to those lights isn't all that hard, as a matter of fact i did it
today while doing some "customization" of the sho,, all you gotta have is a
torx set,, you first have to take out that pan that is below your steering
wheel,, it's got 4 torx bolts on it,, once it's off you'll see 2 smaller torx
bolts holding the main dash cover for the a/c, instrumentation, etc.,, undo
those 2 bolts and then undo the 2 bolts in front of your intstrumentation
that go into the top of the dash,, from there you basically just pull that
whole cover piece out and unplug all the electrical harnesses,, then you'll
see the small torx bolts that hold the glass for the instruments and the
black instrument cover,, just get those out of your way and you're there,,
you'll probly need to remove the needles too, but that's about it,, let me
know if you need more help

  doug
95 red mtx
custom air intake
flowmaster exhaust
bosch platinum+4 plugs (learn from my misfortune, buy factory plugs)
panasonic head unit
2 pioneer impp 12's
Optx underbody kit