[Shotimes] TechSHO

James White greensho@crown.net
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:04:42 -0600

I seemed to have been bounced off of theTech List.

>You recently sent a message,

>Re: [Shotimes] GM rear control arms: Group Buy
>to SHO Tech.  This is a restricted list, which means that >only subscribers
of the list can post to it.  Our records >indicate that you are not a member
of the list.

>It is possible that your subscription has been turned off >due to delivery
problems, such as bouncing. If you
>believe this

<snip>

Went to resubscribe and this stupid thing says that I am already subscribed.

What is the best way to get back on the TechSHO list?

regards,
Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   275k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   225k lots of mods
"double clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO