[Shotimes] Re: Where to test MAF?

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:56:07 -0700

Pro-M could do it, but whether they would I can't say. However, you might
try a local "carburetor" shop. When I had the one from my truck rebuilt
recently I discovered that there were at least two shops in the area that
flow-benched the carb before and after the work. Seems like they could just
as well do a MAF.

  Alan

PS: Boy could we use data on the flow vs pressure drop of a stock 55mm MAF.