[Shotimes] Climate Control For Sale

Scott G Littlefield Scott.G.Littlefield@noaa.gov
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:49:21 -0400

I have an EATC climate control for sale $60 shipped.  I was told this is
from a 1988 Lincoln Continental (#F5PF-18C612-CBSR and has a white
case).  This unit has the newer buttons and a green display.  This unit
is perfect for 1991 SHO's with the older buttons.  The unit is slightly
smaller than the Taurus unit.  I test fit it in my '91 and the alignment
holes in the dash support will need to be opened to accept the face
plate pins.  I have photos I can send if you are interested.  I also
have loose green buttons from the older EATC if anyone wants to replace
a broken one in their unit.  I am in need of an older green "OUTSIDE
TEMP" button if anyone has one.  Let me know.  Thanks, Scott.