[Shotimes] (ot) FW: "Hillman - " Grear preselect

David Rosicke d.rosicke@snet.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:39:18 -0400

Check out the two cars in these links!

Dave R

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hillman@can-inc.com [mailto:owner-hillman@can-inc.com]On
Behalf Of Victor Hughes
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 11:39 PM
To: The Becketts
Cc: Hillman
Subject: Re: "Hillman - " Grear preselect

This message forwarded by the Hillman List.

Och aye, it's the Dart (little OZ only homour there)

All this talk of G-O-G-G-O mobiles reminded me of that other oddity of the
era,
The mighty Lightburn Zeta, which was not only slow but ugly with it.  Looks
it
was designed by someone who had quaffed too much red.....

http://www.motorcities.com/contents/00FQ9044100504.html

Vic

The Becketts wrote:

> This message forwarded by the Hillman List.
>
> What about the 0-door sports convertible model? - see
> http://4wd.sofcom.com/ClassicCars/Goggomobile.html
>
> Ron

Goggomobil,